We all know how excited I was when I was asked by the North Carolina Food Bank to be a Media Sponsor for the Kids Summer Stock Social Media Mixer and I hope you have taken the time to read about it and get excited too.
I will be attending with my whole family and I hope to see you there with yours. It will be a fabulous time to mix, mingle and show your support for the people in our community who need our help. In addition to all the warm and fuzzy feelings you will in no doubt feel for just attending, I received an update about some fabulous raffle prizes that you could end up going home with.
- An official NHL Hurricanes hockey puck signed by Cam Ward
- An "I Love Hockey" kids t-shirt signed by the entire Hurricanes team
- A 3-Night stay at Alderhorst; a beautiful mountain cabin near Boone, NC
- A whimsical wooden marble chaser by Whimsy Two
- A beautiful set of jewelry from the Treasure Trove